Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Isabel hits double digits!





I can't believe that it has been 10 years since I first saw my tiny little girl. She sure has grown! I am so proud of the young lady she is becoming. Isabel is the sweetest, most patient, and is truly concerned about others. She is so beautiful both inside and out. I feel so blessed every day to be her mom. I don't know how I was so lucky to have been chosen to be the mother of such a special girl. We sure love her!!!
Isabel was sick on her birthday and spent part of her day in the urgent care seeing the doctor. She had some contagious sinus thing and she was so worried that no one would be able to come and celebrate with her. Our wonderful family decided to risk it for her and they all came anyway. She was truly touched. (and luckily no one got sick.)













1 comment:

hcrjfrandall said...

Happy Birthday Isabel! Are you still going to Activity Days? Miss you!