Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our New House




We are just getting ready to start constuction on our new home. My dad was so great and gave us five acres to build on. It is the first house we have completely designed and we are so excited. We almost have the plans finalized and my dad should be harvesting the barley off next week. Then we just have to get it surveyed and get our permits. Then we will be underway. It will probably get started mid September and be done sometime in January. (If the weather cooperates.) We will keep updating with its progress. And when we finally move in we expect lots of visitors. So start planning your vacations now!


2 comments:

I am The Blindman and this is my mission said...

Holy cow! LUCKY!!! I'm jealous and so excited for you guys. Did you sell your house here then? Tell me all about your new house plans, I love that stuff. And for sure we have to come visit you guys. That would be awesome!(Yeah I sound like I grew up in the 80's)
How long from when you start building do you think it will take to finish? Do you already have your builder? Keep me updated.

I am The Blindman and this is my mission said...

ok I'm dumb, I just reread your post and realize you already answered when you should be finished with the house. My bad.