Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Getting Settled (well sort of)

I finally got my Internet hooked up tonight so I can update what we are up to . Our stuff got here yesterday. So we are in the process of trying to figure out what we really need to live for the next while, and what we can just store. It is amazing to see how little we really need to live and how much stuff we actually have. It is a process sorting through boxes and trying to get stuff put away. It has made it feel way more really that we really do live here now. Up until our stuff got here it still felt a lot like we were on vacation and should be going back home any time now. We are all feeling home sick for NM. We sure do miss everyone. On Sunday we were able to go and see Jon's youngest brother bless his first baby. I am really glad that we are able to go to stuff like that again. Well I hope all is well in NM. I will keep you posted I hope you all do the same.

No comments: